Why Not Try Something NEW--combine getting your CE with a luxury vacation?
Don't Wait. Events Filling Fast. Book Today!
Discounts on all cruise pricing extended to 9/27/17
At Vacation4CE.com, a division of National Institute for Healthcare Education—the NO STRESS provider of healthcare education all across America, we are excited to be able to offer nurses the opportunity to enjoy a fabulous vacation and also, get Continuing Education credits for courses they attend during the vacation. We are a nurse owned and run business. So we know what it’s like to be in your shoes. We are a National American Heart Association Training Center, as well as a provider of nursing review courses and specialty continuing education courses. Our California BRN CE Provider is #13886. In our experience most states accept California CE credits but before you book you should confirm this with your state’s board of nursing.
More and more states are now requiring Continuing Education as part of the license renewal process. If you are like many busy professionals the demands of your job and your everyday life can make it hard to find the time to earn the required credits. If you don’t have the time or the inclination to travel all over just to attend conferences that have the courses that you need on your days off and you don’t want to stay up late at night completing online Continuing Education courses maybe what we have to offer is for you.
Join us at Vacation4CE.com vacationing on a fabulous cruise ship to exotic ports-of-call or at one of the many beautiful luxury resorts at which we are offering Nursing Continuing Education. Not only will you earn a significant portion of your Continuing Education requirements, but you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Meet other professionals with various educational backgrounds, specialties, and cultures
- Attend your seminars on the “days at sea” so you don’t miss the exotic ports-of call, on the cruises, and at the resorts have plenty of “time off” to enjoy the resort amenities and visit the interesting local attractions.
- Use your Professional Development days instead of all vacation days to have a great vacation.
- Travel aboard a luxury cruise ship, where all of your entertainment, meals, lodging, and travel to exotic locations are all included in one low price! Some of our resort locations are also, all-inclusive. That means meals, resort amenities, and lodging are all included in one low price!
- Catch up on much needed rest in gorgeous locations around globe.
While on board the cruise ship or at the resort you can visit the spa, enjoy the on board entertainment such as shows or the casino, relax poolside with a good book or simply do nothing. The choice is yours!·
Some of the advantages of booking your nursing CE vacation with Vacation4CE.com are:
- You can travel with colleagues and make this a Girl’s Getaway or a Guy’s Getaway!
- Bring a spouse, a friend, or your whole family. Only those attending the seminars will pay the separate seminar fee but ALL will get the “special group rate” cruise or resort fee. Since the seminar fee is separate we only charge those who attend.
- Make payments on your Vacation4CE.com vacation as you go. You can make a small deposit to lock in your “special group rate” and then make payments until it is paid in full. We give you the payment deadlines when you must have completed paying up front so no surprises.
- You can fill out your application online and make your payments online using VISA, MC, Discover, or American Express.
- We are adding events frequently so you will have lots of destinations and cruises to choose from.
- If you choose to renew your AHA certs at events where this is an option you will get your cards the day of the class. No Waiting! AHA Ecards will also, be offered for those who prefer this option.
Don’t wait. This is a new service from National Institute for Healthcare Education and our current events are filling fast. If you have suggestions for future events or want to request specific topics please go to: http://www.nihe.shoppingcartsplus.com/nursing-vacations.htmland fill out the form giving us your suggestions. We want to meet your needs and can only do that well if you tell us what you want.
The American Heart Association strongly promotes knowledge and proficiency in BLS, ACLS, & PALS & has developed instructional materials for this purpose. Use of these materials in an educational course does not represent course sponsorship by the American Heart Association. Any fees charged for such a course, except for a portion of fees needed for AHA course material, do not represent income to the Association